Quizás su nuevo trabajo está aquí! / Maybe your new next job is here!!!

martes, 12 de julio de 2011

As I Lay Dying Discografia - Discography As I Lay Dying

AS I LAY DYING
Tim Lambesis: Vocals
Phil Sgrosso: Guitar
Nick Hipa: Guitar
Jordan Mancino: Drums
Josh Gilbert : Bass


album: "Beneath The Encasing Of Ashes" (2001)

Beneath The Encasing Of Ashes
Torn Within
Forced To Die
A Breath In The Eyes Of Eternity
Blood Turned To Tears
The Voices That Betray Me
When This World Fades
A Long March
Surrounded
Refined By Your Embrace
The Innocence Spilled
Behind Me Lies Another Fallen Soldier

Link: As I Lay Dying [Beneath The Encasing Of Ashes] 2001



split: "As I Lay Dying / American Tragedy" (2002)

Illusion
The Beginning
Reinvention
The Pain Of Separation
Forever

Link: As I Lay Dying [Split with American Tragedy] 2002



album: "Frail Words Collapse" (2003)
94 Hours
Falling Upon Deaf Ears
Forever
Collision
Distance Is Darkness
Behind Me Lies Another Fallen Soldier
Undefined
A Thousand Steps
The Beginning
Song 10
The Pain Of Separation
Elegy

Link: As I Lay Dying [Frail Words Collapse] 2003





album: "Shadows Are Security" (2005)
Meaning In Tragedy
Confined
Losing Sight
The Darkest Nights
Empty Hearts
Reflection
Repeating Yesterday
Through Struggle
The Truth Of My Perception
Control Is Dead
Morning Waits
Illusions

Link: As I Lay Dying [Shadows Are Security] 2005



album: "An Ocean Between Us" (2007)
Separation
Nothing Left
An Ocean Between Us
Within Destruction
Forsaken
Comfort Betrays
I Never Wanted
Bury Us All
The Sound Of Truth
Departed
Wrath Upon Ourselves
This Is Who We Are

Link: As I Lay Dying [An Ocean Between Us] 2007



album: "The Powerless Rise" (2010)

Beyond Our Suffering
Anodyne Sea
Without Conclusion
Parallels
The Plague
Anger And Apathy
Condemned
Upside Down Kingdom
Vacancy
The Only Constant Is Change
The Blinding Of False Light

Link: As I Lay Dying [The Powerless Rise] 2010

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Otro:




------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------










No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Smowtion